Wildernest believes in community reinvestment and corporate and social responsibilities.
Our funding initiatives are directed toward early education, youth outreach programs and stopping child abuse. The education of our youth today has a profound impact on all communities. It is with this in mind that educational and youth based initiatives are our forefront funding opportunities. We are proud to be associated with our chosen organizations and look forward to seeing the results of our contributions on a local and national level across the United States.
Who is eligible?
• 501(c) 3 organizations – the agency must be in good standing with the IRS and will be verified electronically through the IRS website. The inquiring organization must have an established background on the program, clear direction for its future initiatives and a track record of community advocacy.
• Schools – public, parochial and private. (See 501(c) 3 guidelines – these restrictions may apply). Religious organizations – our funding is directed to projects and activities that impact the general community and not focused on a single group.
• Civic, youth and veterans groups – organizations must have a valid 501 (c) 4 or 501(c)19 exemption letter from the IRS and a valid tax id number. Funds must be used for benefiting the community.
Who is not eligible?
• Nonprofit organizations that spend more than 25% of their funds on management overhead and fundraising expenses.
• Faith-based organizations whose projects benefit primarily or wholly their members or adherents.
• Film and video projects
• Individual or group travel: includes tickets, conferences, seminars, memberships
• Organizations outside the United States
• Political causes
• Program advertising
• Recreational sports teams
• Fashion shows or beauty pageants
• Organizations that discriminate against race, gender or religion
Our funds are limited in relation to the great number of worthwhile proposals received. In order to facilitate a request for a donation or program-related investment, a brief letter of inquiry is advisable to determine whether Wildernest’s current focus and funds permit consideration of the request.
The letter of inquiry should include:
• Purpose for which funds are being requested
• Issues the proposed project will address
• General information including a brief history, purpose and achievement of the organization
• Federal Tax Id number
Send your request on your organization’s letterhead to:
Manager, Corporate Giving
3500 North Windsor Drive, #400
Aurora, CO 80011
Contact us at corporate_giving@Wildernests.com if you have any questions.