- A key element to supply chain management is warehousing. The proper storage and tracking of inventory ensures delivery times are met and asset management costs are reduced.
- Significant distribution capabilities can facilitate your efforts to reach new and existing customers anywhere in the world.
- We accomplish this with not only our large inventory of trucks and nationwide warehouse facilities, but also through our extensive network of air, ocean and rail freight transportation providers.
- From small, short-term projects to complete outsourcing of complex fulfillment tasks, Wildernest can handle virtually any fulfillment need. We manage all aspects of the fulfillment function from inventory management through picking, packing, shipping, returns and reporting.
- Types of activity common with reverse logistics includes: logistics, warehousing, repair, refurbishment, recycling, e-waste, after market call center support, reverse fulfillment, and field services.
- Customs Management
- Dedicated partner facilities
- Design, implementation and project management
- Inventory management
- Regional, National and World-Wide Distribution
- Order Management and Fulfillment
- Returns and Repairs
- Warehouse Management Systems